The following are the algebra handouts that have already been covered:
- Sequences_and_Series: Meeting from 10/14/15 that gives an introduction and several practice problems on arithmetic and geometric sequences, which are present in almost every math competition
- Important_Functions: Meeting from 12/15/15 that goes over the idea of functions and deals almost exclusively with the important floor and ceiling functions.
- Symmetry: Meeting from 4/9/16 that provides insight on the most important idea of algebra: utilizing symmetry (extremely useful)
- Algebra/NT: Meeting from 11/8/16 that was from the AMC 8 Review Session #2 with general algebra and number theory problems meant for contest practice
- Recursive_Sequences: Meeting from 2/21/17 that focused on sequences that are defined recursively (both algebraic and combinatorial)
- Special Factorizations and Clever Manipulations: Meeting from 3/31/20 that focused on factoring seemingly difficult polynomials using clever manipulations such as Simon’s Favorite Factoring Trick (extremely useful)