- Combinatorics_in_the_Grid (From Meeting on 1/24/16) This handout is at the intersection of plane geometry and combinatorics with various point and grid counting problems.
- Contest Counting and Probability (From Meeting on 9/20/16) This handout covers the essential strategies for middle school counting/probability with an emphasis on the AMC 8. Some of the topics covered are Principle of Inclusion-Exclusion Continued, Casework, Team Assortment Problems, etc.
- Counting_Cleverly (From Meeting on 10/18/16): This handout covers important techniques in counting that will save time on competitive exams and are fun for the interested mathematician.
- Grids_and_Graphs (From Meeting on 8/24/16): This handout covers the importance of visual representation of combinatorics problems. It gives a slight introduction into graph theory and focuses on AMC 8 Level Counting Problems pictorially
- Pascals_Triangle (From Meeting on 2/12/16): This handout covers the symmetries and importance of Pascal’s triangle and its application to competition counting/probability problems.
- Sets_and_Subsets (From Meeting on 4/5/16): This handout covers the essential topic of understanding relationships between sets and subsets. Covers the Inclusion-Exclusion principle that is very commonly seen on the AMC 8/ Mathcounts.
- AMC 8 Review Session #1: Meeting from 11/1/16 that focuses on review of geometry and combinatorics
- Recursive_Sequences: Meeting on 2/23/217 that uses recursive sequences both algebraically and combinatorially